Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Wonder How Crybaby Reid Likes Kissing Obama's Ass?

With the 2012 campaign underway, Crybaby Harry Reid, being the good Democrat that he is: mindless and  has to repeat the words of President Obama, whether he agrees with them or not. 
Sooo, I wonder how Crybaby Reid likes taking orders from President Obama?  I really wonder if  Reid enjoys being the lapdog of Obama?  Finally, I wonder how Reid feels like being led around by the nose by Obama and being told what to say and when to say it by Obama and his campaign staff?
I really wonder how Crybaby Reid feels like when he has had his manhood taken away from him?  Reid used to be one of the powerful men in Washington D.C., but now he is being relegated to being Obama's cheerleader and the Obama campaign will not let Reid think for himself.
I kind of feel sorry for Reid.  He has no mind of his own, he is told what to say and he is about to lose his job as Senate majority leader.  And the biggest insult, the Obama campaign makes Reid wear cheerleading outfits.  In fact, Reid was caught on camera:

How sad for Harry Reid, once a powerful man and now this.

No comments:

Post a Comment